Soccer Schools Terms and Conditions
1. NPL Youth Saturday Soccer School will be provided and delivered by “C S Coaching”.
2. The agreement is made between “C S Coaching” and the legal parent/guardian of the child named on the registration form.
3. Payment will be payable by bank transfer or cheque (made payable to “C S Coaching”). The total amount will depend on the number of weeks in that Soccer School. Payment must be made before commencing the NPL Youth Saturday Soccer School.
4. Should you wish to cancel your child’s place or cannot attend for any reason, a refund will only be given if your child’s place can be filled by another child. If the place cannot be filled, a credit may be given for the next half term. This will be at the discretion of “C S Coaching”.
5. All payments must be paid before the first session of NPL Youth Saturday Soccer School. If payment is not received, your child’s place may be offered to another applicant on the waiting list. This will be at the discretion of “C S Coaching”.
6. NPL Youth Saturday Soccer School provided and delivered by “C S Coaching” will be for boys and girls in years 1-6. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree that your child is in one of these year groups. We can not accept any child who is in Reception at school.
7. NPL Youth Saturday Soccer School will provide high quality coaching to your child. At present all of our teams are fully subscribed. The Saturday Soccer School aims to provide coaching to the community and it should not be assumed that by attending NPL Youth Saturday Soccer School that your child will be able to sign on to a NPL Youth team.
8. Your child will be expected to follow all instructions whilst under the supervision of “C S Coaching” coaches. Failure to do so may result in your child not being able to take part.
9. Parents/guardians are welcome to watch the sessions. However “C S Coaching” insist that parents/guardians leave all coaching to the coaches taking the session and that parents/guardians do not try to influence their child during the session.
10. By completing the registration form you agree to photographs of your child being taken for the promotional purposes of “C S Coaching” and NPL Youth Saturday Soccer School. These photos remain the copyright of “C S Coaching” and may be used for promotional purposes. Children’s names will not be used alongside any photographs. If you wish for your child not to be photographed, please contact and advise "C S Coaching". "C S Coaching" operate an "opt out" policy procedure with photographs. Parents must inform "C S Coaching if they do wish for photographs to be taken of their child.
11. The parent/guardian understands that the organisers and coaches cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or personal injury
12. The NPL Youth Saturday Soccer School requires a minimum amount of participants. If not enough participants are registered, you will receive a full refund.
13. In the event of adverse weather and theSoccerSchool being cancelled we will try and offer a new date. If this is not possible you will be offered a refund for that session or a credit for future Soccer Schools. If a session is rearranged for a new date within the existing term, a credit or refund will not be given if your child can not attend.
If you wish to discuss any of these Terms and Conditions please contact “C S Coaching” on 07729 450356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org